Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Life Lately

Hey All!


The gorgeous little park we found!
Just wanted to do a quick catch up. This weekend my boyfriend (who I will call B on here) came for a visit to celebrate our four year anniversary. (Time has just flown by!) We didn't do anything particularly special, just hung out and went on a mini road trip. It was lovely. On a side note, B and I love to do mini road trips/day trips where we just drive around and see where the road takes us. We almost never take highways. You miss so much when you do! We found a delightful little county park that was basically deserted, despite the beautiful weather. While there we met a woman who was involved in a bird rescue program and got to meet her stunning red tailed hawk. I didn't want to startle the bird, so I didn't take any pictures, but let me tell you. She was gorgeous! 

On Monday B dropped me off for class and then we went to the local zoo. I love the zoo in cooler weather. Not only is it half price, it is also not crowded at all! We were lucky enough to see the tiger up close, as well as several elephants. The penguins were being fed while we were watching, which was super cool to watch. They sure were picky eaters!

B left this morning while I was in class. Saying goodbye never gets easier, but I just have to keep in mind that it is only temporary. This is our last full week of classes of MS2 year. Its CRAZY. Where has time gone? Didn't I just put on my white coat for the first time? Next week we have our last (ever!) unit exam and then the Shelf exams come rolling in. I'll be posting more about that in the weeks to come, but for now I just want to sit back and soak up this time. Soon my classmates will be split up between two campuses and then my rural medicine peeps and I will be flung across the state. I want to appreciate my time with these wonderful people while I can.

That's about all my lovelies. I hope you are enjoying the beginning of a new month!

No comments:

Post a Comment