Pages

Monday, March 28, 2016

End of Semester and Shelf Exams

Hey All,

Sorry I've been MIA for the past for the past few weeks. We have been finishing up our semester and taking NBME Shelf exams in Pharmacology, Microbiology, and Pathology. Its been CRAY-ZEE. I have been studying pretty much all day every day. It all payed off this past week. I passed all three! Yay! Second year is officially over and I am on to studying for Step 1. 

I was lucky enough to be able to take some time off between my last shelf exam and starting to study to be with family. It was wonderful and really helped me fuel up for the long days ahead. I find there is no better way to prepare for long stretches of studying than to hang out with my family and friends. They keep me focused on what is important and on my long term goals. 

How are all of you doing? Did you have a good Easter? In the upcoming week I'm going to make a post about how I studied for my shelf exams and what I wished I had done differently. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment